What makes Blush different from other adult companies?
Blush cares about your health and wellness. Our products are body safe and independently lab tested to ensure each item meets or exceeds international safety standards.
To learn more about the material your Blush product is made of, click here.
For more information on how to care for your specific Blush item, visit the corresponding product page.
If your toy runs on batteries:
• Make sure to install new batteries. Alkaline batteries are recommended. Do not use rechargeable batteries, as they may burn out the motor.
• Check the battery position. Follow the guides inside the battery compartment to make sure the batteries are placed in the toy correctly.
• Make sure the battery contacts are not wet, corroded, or loose.
• Make sure to close the battery cap and cover the compartment tightly.
If your toy is rechargeable:
• Check whether the product is properly charged. Begin by plugging your charger in and attaching it to the toy.
• For toys with a pin charger, make sure the pin is pushed all the way into the opening. For toys with a magnetic charger, make sure both contacts are lined up properly with the charging contacts on the toy.
• You’ll know your toy is charging when an indicator light turns on and flashes off and on. Once the toy is fully charged and ready to use, the indicator light will stop flashing and the light will glow steadily.
If your vibrator still doesn’t work, check out the Warranty page, to see if your item is still protected under the manufacturer’s warranty. Follow the steps on that page to file a claim.