Blush products are designed with durability, safety and reliability in mind. However, sometimes things can go wrong. If this happens we are here to make things right.
The Blush limited product warranty covers your product from electronic defects. Qualified products are eligible for a one-time replacement of the original product purchased with the same MSRP. Currently, our warranty is only valid in the USA and Canada.
Anal Adventures | Anal Adventures Matrix | Anal Adventure Platinum | Coverboy | Hop | Noje | Oh My Gem | Performance Plus | Rose | Ruse | Spark | Wellness | Au Naturel | Naturally Yours | Performance | Play With Me | Stay Hard | Temptasia Vibrators | The Collection | The Realm | X5 | X5 Men | X5 Plus | Limited Addiction | Gaia | B Yours | B Yours Plus | B Yours Diamond | Dr. Skin | Glow Dicks | Hot Chocolate | Hung Rider | Jet | Loverboy | Blush | M for Men | Quickie Kit | Sexy Things | Temptasia Pumps | M Elite Platinum
If your toy runs on batteries:
• Make sure to install new batteries. Alkaline batteries are recommended. Do not use rechargeable batteries, as they may burn out the motor.
• Check the battery position. Follow the guides inside the battery compartment to make sure the batteries are placed in the toy correctly.
• Make sure the battery contacts are not wet, corroded, or loose.
• Make sure to close the battery cap and cover the compartment tightly.
If your toy is rechargeable:
• Check whether the product is properly charged. Begin by plugging your charger in and attaching it to the toy.
• For toys with a pin charger, make sure the pin is pushed all the way into the opening. For toys with a magnetic charger, make sure both contacts are lined up properly with the charging contacts on the toy.
• You’ll know your toy is charging when an indicator light turns on and flashes off and on. Once the toy is fully charged and ready to use, the indicator light will stop flashing and the light will glow steadily.
If your vibrator still doesn’t work, you might be able to use your warranty for a replacement. Our warranty terms are listed above and you can file a claim here, by filling out the form below.
• battery corrosion
• improper use
• attempting to modify or repair product
• submerging products that are not waterproof into water
• lost or stolen products
• unpreventable natural catastrophes such as inclement weather or other natural phenomena
• melting – allowing products made of TPE, TPR and PVC to touch will cause melting of the material